Friday, June 28, 2019

Halfway Reflection


1) To start early. Even though we are required to pick a schedule to keep us accountable during the course, I find that reading the future assignments early help because they may require more work or brainstorming. I recommend looking at the assignments for the next two weeks to get an idea as to how much time you will need to talk and meet with people and think creatively. Also, it doesn’t hurt to speak to more people than required.


2) Probably while working on Testing the Hypothesis, Part 2. It’s just difficult sometimes trying to schedule to talk to people while working, or ask other people if they know of anyone that meets a certain demographic that may or may not have animals. I would say I’ve developed a tenacious attitude because its rewarding to hear that people experience the need and understand the problem.

3) Three tips:

1) Work ahead.
2) Don’t be afraid to ask for constructive criticism.
3) If you’re passionate about your entrepreneurship, remember why you started when you begin to feel defeated. Many of the problems you will encounter will only force you to think of other solutions.

person holding Foundr book

3 comments:

  1. Savannah,
    I like how you touch on the fact that it is really rewarding when you find out that people are in need, and your solution might be able to help them. I also agree that it is always great to work ahead and to never be scared to ask questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah,
    I agree that it's smart to always look ahead. Wether you decide to actually start the work or not is personal preference, but to know what you need to do ahead of time will make for a much better outcome of the quality you put out. Whenever I wait to even look at an assignment until the due date my work usually comes out to be poor quality. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah,

    This is a key element of success not only for this class but for many other things in life as well. Having the ability to not procrastinate is hard to achieve but rewarding once obtained. I agree with you that working ahead is improtant because you never know when something is going to happen such as power goes out or internet stops working.

    ReplyDelete