Friday, July 5, 2019

Create a Customer Avatar




My prototypical customer is a retired elementary teacher who has compassion for children and animals. She drives a silver Mercedes and is married to a retired doctor. She and her husband like to watch The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. They have two children, a son and a daughter. Their daughter is a doctor and their son is an attorney. They often visit their daughter in North Carolina so that they can visit her and their grandchildren. They like to take annual cruises too. They also have three grandchildren from their daughter and her husband. They are registered Democrats and enjoy reading James Patterson and other mystery novels. They are both in their early 60's. Also, they have one dog who they love to spoil like their grandchildren.

Both me and my avatar have compassion for animals, and love to travel and read. I wouldn't say it’s a coincidence because I have these in common with many other people too, but many of them are my current customers as well.

1 comment:

  1. I especially agree with your last part that you do not believe it is a coincidence. I feel that we closely resemble our potential customers because we relate to solving similar problems. Overall, your avatar was very specific and included great details.

    ReplyDelete